Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weigh In- Week 2


To say this week went better is quite the understatement. Not perfect (and not trying to be) but so much better. I had two days this week that I kind of gave up tracking after lunch, but didn't feel like I over did it. I didn't feel stuffed, I felt satisfied. It was the weekend that got me again and I need to work on that.
 
 
Still, I clearly made better choices because I lost 2.4 pounds this week! That brings my total loss to 3.4 pounds. I am shocked and thrilled. I couldn't have asked for more.
 
It has definitely given me motivation to keep this losing streak going. I'm still going to splurge, but I'm going to remain conscious of how I am feeling. I am going to continue to focus on healthier foods- fruits, veggies, whole grains, etc. I've been enjoying what I'm eating and feel like I'm learning along the way. And, of course, I'm going to continue to run.
 
We'll see what I've been learning over the next few weeks. With moving and a vacation in the extremely near future I'm thinking that it's a good test for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment