Saturday, June 14, 2014

It's Moving Day!!!

I feel like we've accomplished so much and yet we still have so much to do. I made a pretty big goal to be unpacked by Sunday since we are having everyone over for Father's Day dinner. I'm okay with things like pictures not being hung, stuff in the garage and other little things still being out, but I really think we could be done by Sunday and I can't wait to show everyone! 

I'm not going to take after pictures until the place is done (picture up, chair railing up, everything put away), so I wanted to show the progress we have made up to this morning. 














Like I said, there's still A LOT to do. It's a waiting game now until the furniture arrives. I'm impressed with the progress, but I see a late night and early morning in my future. So worth it though! 

Marley is a little confused and scared, which is to be expected in a new house. She's a shelter cat, so we've moved her into three new places now. Hopefully she adjusts quickly.. I feel so bad to turn her world upside down, but plan to let her explore in her own time.  

I'm sure the house talk has been over the top, but I am just so happy with everything right now. But, I'll leave it with this until it's in the after. 

Blackberries from my garden.

Roses from my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment