Friday, May 2, 2014

April and May Goals

1.      Write in a journal every day: Fail. I don't know why.
2.       Take at least one picture a day: Success. Post coming soon!
3.       Run and/or walk 105 miles: Success. I ended the month with 106.42 miles.
4.       Run at least one mile every day to continue running streak: Success. Day 192 was yesterday and I'm so excited to have stuck with this streak for so long!
5.       Track on MFP: Success/Fail. I started each day with good intentions and tracked everything most days, but the last few days have been a minimum attempt.
6.       Read two books: Fail. I didn't even finish the first one. I've got a lot of reading to do in May!
 
1.       Have at least one child free date night with Patrick: We went to see The Price is Right being taped and had such a fantastic time together. It was a really great day!
2.       Work on blanket: Barely, but I did some work on it.
3.       Work on cross stitch: I am not as far as I thought I'd be or as far as I'd like to be, but I've worked on it in my spare time and it's coming along. Still a little worried that it's not going to look like what it should though.
4.       Work on coloring book: I did not really do much of anything to progress with this goal.
5.       Look into cake decorating classes: I looked online once, but made no further attempt to schedule anything.
6.       Stick to workouts as much as possible: I did really well in the middle of the month and for two weeks in particular when I was doing Body Revolution. Unfortunately it just got to be too much.

May Goals:
1. Write in a journal every day
2. Take at least one picture a day
3. Run and/or walk 105 miles
4. Run at least one mile every day to continue running streak
5. Track on MFP
6. Read 3 books and finish Three Weeks With My Brother

1. Have a wonderful time at the Ingrid Michaelson concert with Patrick
2. Work on cross stitch
3. Try to not obsess over buying a house
4. Get back on track with chore chart
5. Weigh less on May 31st than I do today on May 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment