Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day Two

Tonight's workout is difficult to describe. In some ways I found it more difficult than last night, but in other ways I found that it was easier.

The difficulty came from being sore. With getting back into walking daily as well as running daily I find that I am already sore. Add on top of that a workout DVD I find that I am working muscles I didn't know I had. It took me a little longer to warm up tonight and I was definitely feeling it.

At the same time I found myself pushing myself more. To make it longer before needing a break, to hold my plank longer, to get deeper into the lunges and squats. I found with 30 Day Shred that it doesn't take long to get familiar with the routine. Day 2 on Ripped in 30 and I'm already looking forward to certain exercises and I am learning when Jillian says certain things it means we're moving onto the next exercise soon. It makes the workout go by faster.

I am excited that I will only be doing the workout 5 days a week instead of every single day. That break will be nice and a way to recover. 

I've also decided that Monday - Wednesday I will be using my 3 pound weights to get used to the workout and to get muscles (or lack thereof) adjusted and then Thursday and Friday I will us the 5 pound weights. I think seeing how that works this week will give me a good idea for the next three weeks. 

Looking forward to reaching these goals and even though it's only been two days I can tell a difference in my mentality about eating better and working out. I look forward to my afternoon run and to coming home to workout. It's my me time and I know if I stick with it then the results will be just as amazing as last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment