Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Mother/Daughter Date

I decided that since Patrick was at work all morning/afternoon it would be the perfect opportunity to take Isabel on our mother/daughter date. The plan was to walk to the duck pond by our apartment to feed the ducks.

I bought an extra loaf of bread yesterday when I went grocery shopping and surprised Isabel with the idea this morning. I wanted to get a few things accomplished around the apartment first and Isabel was asking me every ten minutes if it was time to go.

It finally was...

I have taken Isabel to the duck pond before and I really don't know why I don't take her more often. It's such a simple thing that takes about an hour and we both have so much fun. We both enjoy walking to the park together, she loves feeding the ducks and geese and I love taking pictures.

I'm also glad that I was able to take the time out of my busy weekend to spend some one on one time with Isabel. Sometimes life just gets in the way and instead of making the time to do something together it's just easier to put it off. It's not something I'm proud of. But I'm working on it.

Here are some pictures from today:















No comments:

Post a Comment