Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weigh In #4

Starting Weight: 189.2
Last Weeks Weight: 183.4
This Weeks Weight: 182.6




+/-: -0.8
Total +/-: -6.6
Last Weeks Goals:
1. Track. Track. Track.
I stuck with the tracking again this week and it definitely helped. There was on day (New Years Day) that I didn't track everything I ate and went a little overboard. But I did track most of the day, and I feel like I am in the habit of doing it.

2. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water.
I still need to work on how much water I drink on the weekends, but I am getting much better about getting up from my desk at work and refilling my cup. Now the weekend is another story...
3. Eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies every day. 
Ummm.. I think I got better and definitely got in more vegetables than I normally do, but I did not reach my goal of 5 days a week. 
4. Workout 3 days this week.
If I count the 5 mile run I did on New Years Day, then I did get in 3 workouts. I'm only willing to count that because I've been so used to only doing my one mile run that getting out on a weekday for 5 miles is huge. I also did a quick 6 minute workout from Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones and a 10 minute arm workout with Jackie Warner. Not quite as much as I would have liked but more than the past few weeks.

This Weeks Goals:
1. Stay off the scale except for weigh in day. 
This past week I weighed in multiple times (and actually thought I was going to have a gain as of yesterday's weight). Although I didn't allow it to affect my mood, I know that it's only a matter of time. 

2. Track. Everything.
I got in the habit Christmas week to just quick track calories. It's easier when you don't quite now the exact calories, but it's lazier than tracking things individually. I like the idea for big holidays, but it's not something I want to continue to do.

3. Make a workout schedule and stick to it.
I am planning to do shorter workouts so that I am not completely overwhelmed. I am going to use No More Trouble Zones as they are much shorter workouts and plan on doing it with my best friend on our lunch at work so we can hold each other accountable. 

Workout schedule:
January 5th - January 11th
Sunday: Camarillo Half Marathon
Monday: streak, arm workout
Tuesday: streak, No More Trouble Zones
Wednesday: streak, arm workout
Thursday: streak, No More Trouble Zones
Friday: streak, arm workout
Saturday: streak

Here's to another week! Hopefully I can continue to be successful and see more positive progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment