Wednesday, November 20, 2013

10 Things You Never Wanted to Know

I've seen this going around facebook and recently with some of the blogs I follow. I present to you the top ten things you never wanted to know about me:

1. I taught myself basic sign language ("Hi, my name is.., How are you?, etc) in middle school so that I could communicate with a deaf student.

2. I earned a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

3. I rode a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge.

4. I ran my first marathon on a whim and in support of my sister and her goal. Spoiler alert.. I fell in love with running!

5. If I could go back and do anything differently, I would have had more faith in myself and pursued marine biology. 

6. I love taking pictures and my favorite subjects to shoot are animals and kids because they are the most difficult to "control" and a good shot is part luck.

7. I taught myself to type without looking at the keyboard when I was a Senior in high school and can now type over 75 words per minute. 

8. I am obsessed with Jillian Michael's (you either love her or hate her). I own 5 of her DVD's and am getting her Body Revolution 90 day workout for Christmas. I am also reading one of her books and listen to her podcast at the gym. However, I cannot stand The Biggest Loser.

9. I would love to be able to make running medal and bib holders and sell them at local craft fairs. I have a couple made, but just can't get going due to time and money constraints.

10. I have extreme anxiety when it comes to cooking, but I absolutely love to bake and experiment with different cupcake recipes.

Now it's your turn. Share something interesting about yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment