Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day Seventeen and Eighteen

Yesterday and today both seemed more difficult for this last week. The first day of week 4 seemed easy. Too easy.. I guess the first day of each week did seem the easiest if only because I was trying to do the exercises correctly and not necessarily keep up with Jillian.

I felt tired afterwards. And sweaty. And good. Because all the endorphins!

I really can't believe that I am only two workouts away from being done. I really have enjoyed this DVD and will definitely keep it in the rotation. I can't pinpoint why I didn't see the results I was expecting other than maybe my expectations were too high.

I am not really expecting too much this weekend when I take my measurements and my progress photo. I think that I'll see a loss in my waist, but other than that I am not going to expect anything because I really don't want to be let down if I don't lose or if I maintain. If I just go into it not expecting anything then I can't be let down and if I do end up losing then it will feel great.

I have noticed slight differences when I look in the mirror, which has been nice. Instead of just thinking negative thoughts when I look in the mirror I am able to see more positives, and that's always nice.

I feel stronger too. I may not be able to do every single exercise Jillian asks me to do, and I may have to modify some but I just feel like I've accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment