Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day Fifteen

Today marked the last day of week three. I am so excited to start the last week of this challenge.

I feel so close to reaching this goal and yet next week is going to be the most challenging both mentally and physically. I had a difficult time making it through this week without feeling weak and like I should give up, so I know that next week is going to be interesting to say the least.

I got up early this morning to go see my niece play her last soccer game. After her game ended I went for a little me time on a 3.67 mile run. It.. Felt.. Great.. I knew that I needed to run 12 miles this weekend for my long run. Tomorrow will be 9.3 miles at the race and although I plan on running another 3 after, I honestly don't know how I will feel after so I'm at least covered if I don't end up going.

We then went to my parents where I cleaned out and washed my car. It felt great to accomplish something, but I still needed to do my DVD. I had brought it with me, so I decided to just go in and do it, get it done. 

I feel so great. I feel so accomplished already. Today marks not only the end of week three, but also day twenty of my running streak and day six of tracking on My Fitness Pal. I just love when everything connects.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment