Friday, November 8, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day Fourteen

Tonight's workout was not what I had planned on. I'm not used to working out so late and I'm not used to working out so soon after eating. It was not pleasant, but I did it and I really think that's the important part. 

I am six workouts away from completing Ripped in 30 and marking it off of my bucket list. I cannot believe how fast these weeks have gone by. Granted I know three weeks is barely anything in the grand scheme of things, but having five workouts and then doing something new keeps it interesting and keeps me motivated. 

I feel as though the first day or two I am able to get used to the workouts and the order of exercises. Mid week I am sure of myself and try to push myself harder. Then the last two days I up the weights. It's felt great so far. 

It's probably time to start thinking about what's next. I've been thinking of a couple different choices. Now that I have decided what my exact goal is going to be, and since it starts a month earlier than I originally planned, I think it might be time to cut back on strength training and add more cross training. 

Something to think about over the next week. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment