Saturday, October 26, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day Five

Last night was the last day of week one. I realize that I'm actually only working out for a total of 20 days, but I think those two weekend days off will be a nice break and a chance for my body to recover. 

I decided to watch week two so that I can prepare myself for what's to come. I wish I hadn't because I'm a little nervous and doubting whether or not I can do some of the workouts. I guess that's the whole point, to push me past my comfort zone.

I feel as though I was getting stronger towards the end of the week. It was definitely easier to get through but it was still a great workout. 

I made the mistake of checking my measurements. Of course I knew there wouldn't be any changes, but it was still disappointing because I have been feeling so much better. 

I know my eating could improve, and it has already. There are some choices I've made that probably weren't the best, but I know I'm already making such major improvements. 

I just have to stick with it and I'm sure by the end of it I will be enjoying the changes I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment