Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day Four

I had a change of scenery tonight for my workout. For a few reasons I had to go to my parents right after work. Isabel had swim until 6:50pm, meaning my workout wouldn't even start until after 7pm if I waited until I got home. We live on the second story in an apartment and I just don't feel right working out that late.

So, I asked my parents if I could use their TV and DVD player and they said yes. So, not only was it in a new place (and on the first floor!) but I also had an audience.

I am at the part in week one where I know what workouts are coming next and I think that helps. When it's a workout I don't particularly like I can prepare myself by telling myself it's only for 30 seconds and I can do almost anything for 30 seconds. When a workout I do enjoy is coming up I get excited for it and it makes the one I am doing go by faster.

I am also glad that I only have one more day left of week one. I am starting to feel comfortable with this particular workout and a lot less sore from it, so it will be nice to shake things up next week with a new routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment