Monday, October 7, 2013

Workout Plan 10/7 - 10/13

I feel like last weeks workout was a good start. I didn't feel like I was overdoing it and I was able to complete each workout, just not always on the day it was scheduled.

I feel really good about the fact that I was able to make adjustments while still sticking to what was planned, being flexible and I never once felt like I was overdoing it. It was just enough to keep me motivated for the next workout.

The plan is basically the same this week. Since I had to be at work really early this morning in order to leave early I wasn't able to make it to the gym this morning. I switched my running days and cross/strength training days to make up for today. I also decided that since speed training and the elliptical are my least two favorite I would do those first this week instead of last. I really enjoyed 30 Day Shred last week because I know that workout well, but I want to keep my body guessing with the strength training so I decided to do Ripped in 30 this week. No major changes, just minor adjustments.

Again, I plan to stick to this workout, but will be more than okay moving things around if needed.

Monday: 30-45 minutes interval run- speed training
Tuesday: 30-45 minute gym- elliptical, Ripped in 30 level 1
Wednesday: 30-45 minute interval run- hill training
Thursday: 30-45 minute gym- bike, Ripped in 30 level 1 
Friday: rest
Saturday: long distance training run (8 miles)
Sunday: rest

No comments:

Post a Comment