Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day Three

I'm not going to lie. I thought about calling it quits already. Pretty sad since it's only day three. But that's how it usually works with me. 

I get this great idea to workout and do something like workout five days a week for four weeks or stream for a crazy number of days and then the sparkly new glow and excitement fades and I realize that maybe I can't do it.

I have an internal debate about whether or not I can do it, whether or not I want to do it. Most of the time I give up and end up not finishing the challenges I start. Not this time. 

I am not going to fail again. I can't fail again. Enough is enough. No more excuses. 

I was running low on energy after lunch today. I chose to listen to some YouTube videos while I worked (multi-tasking at it's finest). It put me in a sarcastic upbeat mood. I had a small headache before I left work. I took some Advil and by the time I got home the headache was gone.

I didn't allow myself to sit down. I changed into my workout clothes and got it done. I huffed and puffed my way through. And when I finished I was more than happy with myself for not giving up and for sticking with the plan.

I may have yelled at the tv, at Jillian and at my weak abs but I did it.


And now I'm ready for bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment