Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mileage Update #4

Mileage update:
Monthly mileage goal: 105 miles
Monthly mileage as of 2/11: 55.73 miles

Yearly mileage goal: 1250 miles
Yearly mileage as of 2/11: 202.71 miles
16.21% complete

Total mileage recorded to date (1/1/12-2/11/14): 1952.72 miles

Running streak goal: 500 days
Running streak: day 114

This week's mileage:
Wednesday- 2 mile walk, 1.67 mile interval run

Thursday- 1.34 mile walk, 2.11 mile interval run

Friday- 2.04 mile walk, 1.24 mile interval run

Saturday- 6.2 mile interval run

Sunday- 12.06 mile interval run

Monday- 1.32 mile walk, 2.05 mile walk, 1.11 mile interval run

Tuesday- 1.35 mile walk, 2.05 mile walk, 1.14 mile interval run

Pictures from this week:













This was a great week! I PR'd my 10K time on my virtual run for Meg's miles. I finished my last long distance training run before my next race. I spent a lot of time with Isabel this past weekend. And I've stuck with my workout challenge for a total of 8 days.

I've been having a difficult time with my energy levels these past few days and instead of making it through the entire workout from beginning to end with no breaks I've been taking a break between cycles. Nothing crazy, but enough to make me feel guilty. I shouldn't feel guilty though and it's only myself judging me. I am finishing the workout and I need to be proud of that.

In an attempt to work on my energy I'm going to start taking a multi vitamin. I probably should have been taking one all along, but here I am. I find a daily multi vitamin that has added energy, so I'm going to start taking that every morning. Hopefully it helps and I can finish this challenge strong. I am feeling better already and really enjoying it and can see subtle changes, so I am not giving up. Plus, I really want that massage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment