Saturday, February 15, 2014

Weigh In #10

Starting Weight: 189.2
Last Weeks Weight: 182.4
This Weeks Weight: 180.6



+/-: -1.8
Total +/-: -8.6

Down a total of 8.6 pounds in exactly two months. I started this particular journey on December 14th. Two months ago. This averages 4.3 pounds a month, approximately 1 pound a week. Exactly where I feel it should be in order to be healthy and to last.

I am so close to being in the 170's, a weight I haven't seen in about 10 months. I have been fluctuating for so long that it is nice to finally see progress on the scale and in the mirror. I reached my lowest adult weight before training for my first marathon (March 2012). I was in the 150s at the time and gained because I used the excuse that all the running I was doing meant I could eat whatever I wanted.

I quickly learned that I was wrong and gained.

I was a little over 160 when I got married (October 2012) and have been gaining ever since.

I think the highest number I've seen on the scale in the past two years was just under 200, my highest adult weight (post pregnancy).

I am finally seeing success and finally putting the effort to earn that success. I feel great and am really enjoying the process.

Last weeks goals:
1. Continue tracking: I was not perfect this week, but I was a lot better. I was more conscious of my choices while still allowing myself to splurge. I think that aiming for doing better each week is more important than being perfect.
2. Drink more water: I honestly couldn't tell you because that is the thing I am the worst at with tracking. I feel like I did better and drank more water, but I'm sure I could do better.
3. Continue NMTZ Challenge: I used my first skip day yesterday in order to let my body and mind rest. It was needed. I had originally told myself that if I did all 30 days in a row then I would treat myself to a massage, but I also made a goal of 28/30 days and I could go treat myself to a pedicure. The original idea was to take off the challenge the day of my 12 mile run and the day of my half marathon. I ended up doing the workout the day of the 12 mile so I didn't feel guilty taking a day off.
Workout schedule:
February 9th- February 15th
Sunday: training run- 12 miles completed, NMTZ Challenge completed
Monday: streak completed, No More Trouble Zones completed, NMTZ Challenge completed
Tuesday: streak completed, arm workout did not completeNMTZ Challenge completed
Wednesday: streak completed, No More Trouble Zones completed, NMTZ Challenge completed
Thursday: streak completed, arm workout did not complete, No More Trouble Zones completed, NMTZ Challenge completed
Friday: streak completed, No More Trouble Zones did not complete, NMTZ Challenge did not complete
Saturday: training run- 6 miles did not complete- switched to Sunday, NMTZ Challenge completed
(Make it to the gym at least twice) did not complete

This weeks goals:
1. Track
2. Water
3. NMTZ challenge
4. No self sabotaging

Workout schedule:
February 16th- February 22nd
Sunday: training run- 6 miles
Monday: streak, NMTZ challenge
Tuesday: streak, NMTZ challenge
Wednesday: streak, NMTZ challenge
Thursday: streak, NMTZ challenge
Friday: streak, NMTZ challenge
Saturday: streak, NMTZ challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment