Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday #6

1. I am thankful that I have been enjoying Body Revolution. Even though I peeked and my weight and measurements are up I know that I am doing something good for my body and it will work itself out in the end. I have to continue to remind myself that this is not something that will change overnight so there's no point crying about the lack of progress when in fact there is progress. I feel stronger and all around better.

2. I am thankful for house hunting. We have officially begun the process of looking for a house to buy and although we went out and looked at all of the houses that are available in our area in our price range and nothing worked out, it just means that our house isn't for sale yet and that we have to keep looking. Our house is out there and this process is actually kind of fun.

3. I am thankful that we have found a great system for keeping the apartment clean. It wasn't bad, but now the chores feel more even and we aren't feeling under appreciated or like one person is doing more than the other. We've fallen off a little this week for various reasons but we're both committed to getting back on track.

4. I am thankful for my husband and his use of the phrase "Your face..."

5. I am also thankful for my husband and for joining me once a week to workout. It can get kind of boring when you're doing a strength training DVD by yourself, but I truly look forward to that one day a week that he joins me. Even though he gives me the dirtiest of looks right when we finish, I think it's a good thing for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment