Friday, April 25, 2014

Weigh In #20

Starting Weight: 189.2
Last Weeks Weight: 180.6
This Weeks Weight: 181.4


+/-: +0.8
Total +/-: -7.8
 
Clearly I'm not as committed to this whole thing as I should be. In 20 weeks I've lost 7.8 pounds and have gone up and down quite a bit. This is clearly not intentional but I know that I'm not putting my all into it. On one hand I don't want to be disappointed because I am still down from my starting weight and I do not want to say "only" in front of a decent loss, but over that time period it seems very little.
 
I'm only going to get out of this what I put into it, so it's about damn time for me to get serious about what I want my results to be over the long run. I need to stop giving into temptation all the time and I need to start being nicer to myself and to my body. I find myself slipping back into old habits of negative self talk and it's emotionally exhausting to think those things.
 
I have to focus on the things that I am doing right and the main thing is that I'm not giving up. I'm not quitting. I've had good weeks and I've had bad weeks but through it all I'm still fighting. I will see success and it's going to start right now.
 
Last weeks goals:
1. Track. No excuses, just plain couldn't get back into it after going overboard on Easter. New week and I'm really glad to have that reset.
 
2. Water. No excuses, just plain didn't drink enough water and probably could have made much better choices. Again, new week = reset.
 
3. Do not go overboard on Easter. Did not do as well as I would have liked. Using it as a learning experience and moving on.
 
4. Make workout schedule on Sunday. I actually did this and pending I complete my strength training workouts today and tomorrow as well as quick 1 mile runs both today and tomorrow I will have gone the entire week with completing every workout!
 
5. Take measurements at next weigh in. I actually took my measurements on the 19th and am using those as my starting measurements for tracking during Body Revolution since it's closer to when I started the program. The measurements were actually very similar to the last time I took them so that was good to see. Now to keep improving!
 
This weeks goals:
1. Track. Everything. All week.
2. Water. Everyday. 6 glasses or more.
3. Write down one positive about myself every day.
4. Have fun at the half marathon on Sunday. Do not stress about time.
5. Blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment