Friday, April 18, 2014

Weigh In #19

Starting Weight: 189.2
Last Weeks Weight: 181.2
This Weeks Weight: 180.6


+/-: -0.6
Total +/-: -8.6

I am actually surprised to see this loss and am very happy with it. I did think that I would see a gain due to the addition of strength training again, but it ended up being a decent week all around, pretty balanced in regards to food and I am definitely happy being back in a routine with strength and running. 

I always feel better all around when I'm working out. I've got endorphins flowing and I feel better physically and mentally. I need to remember this if I fall off the wagon again...

Last weeks goals:
1. Track. Stay in the black more than half the week. I made it, but barely. I went over on calories three days, however two of those days were over by very little (less than 50). There were also a couple days that I had quite a bit left over (over 200). I've already burned over 4000 calories since starting Body Revolution on Monday and I'm still trying to find a balance. I am using my heart rate monitor, so it's at least the most accurate count I can get. Some days I'm constantly hungry, some days I feel like I'm forcing myself to eat and some days I just find nothing appetizing. I don't want to just eat to eat, I want to eat well and get the most out of it. 

2. Water. Still drinking lots of water and feeling great about it. At least 6 glasses a day and trying to do more if possible. 

3. Cut down on sweets. I did indulge a little, but not nearly as much as last week. I truly believe I was eating some form of candy at least once a day every day last week. I needed to stop that and I felt that this week was a better balance of healthy foods and treats.

4. No fast food. I made it all the way until yesterday with no fast food. I did go out, but my goal was no drive thru. After a long day and no food between 630am and 130pm we had to stop somewhere. We ended up at Jack In The Box. I stayed within my calories for the day, didn't go overboard and I'm moving on.

5. Make workout schedule. I did make my workout schedule for this week and I've stuck with each workout. I do have an issue with tomorrow's workout and I'll probably have to shorten the mileage down from 8 miles since my next half marathon is next weekend. 

This weeks goals:
1. Track.
2. Water.
3. Do not go overboard on Easter.
4. Make workout schedule on Sunday.
5. Take measurements at next weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment