Saturday, March 15, 2014

Isabel's Frozen Birthday Party

I am so behind with updating and trying to play catch up, however the more important posts get published first. And since there's a birthday involved, that takes priority.

I have been planning Isabel's birthday party for a while now. We knew the theme for the party was going to be Frozen since December when she first saw the movie. She has been obsessed since then and I'm not exaggerating when I say that she has mentioned Frozen at least once each day since then. Seriously. Every single day.

Unfortunately, it was a little difficult to find the necessary party supplies. But I figured it out and used many different resources to plan what I was hoping to be her best birthday party to date.

I won't go into all of the details here. What it comes down to, is that I couldn't be happier with how the party turned out. Isabel and her friends made a snowman craft, a snowflake craft, a frame and colored before Anna and Elsa showed up to help celebrate. Isabel was beyond shocked to turn around and see them standing there.

Most difficult secret to keep from her.

When they got there they colored with the girls for a few minutes before doing makeup and nails with each of the girls. They read them the story of Frozen and played a few games before taking pictures with each of the girls. They also stayed in order to sing Happy Birthday to Isabel and ended up giving her a special present. It was actually a gift I had found for Isabel, but decided to ask them to give it to her. It was a snowflake necklace that she absolutely loves.

Worth every penny.

At the same time, I'm very glad that the party planning, set up, clean up and especially the spending are now over and we can start planning the next big event..



































No comments:

Post a Comment