Friday, March 28, 2014

Weigh In #16

Starting Weight: 189.2
Last Weeks Weight: 179.8
This Weeks Weight: 182.0


+/-: +2.2
Total +/-: -7.2

Okay, so I weighed myself yesterday morning because I was feeling good and I knew that I would be eating a lot for my birthday (lunch out with my best friend, a cake at work, dinner out with the family, cake with the family..) I weighed in at 179.8, the same exact weight as last week.

This morning I step on the scale and it's up to 182.

I'm not worried or concerned or annoyed or frustrated. In fact I'm just happy. I'm happy that I had a wonderful birthday that I enjoyed and that I didn't go completely overboard. I had soup and salad for dinner and enjoyed a small pieces of cake. Nothing over the top or crazy. Just apparently a lot of sodium.

I'm sure it will all even itself out and I'll be back in no time. I mean, a 2.2 pound gain in one day is a little much to all be a true gain. Either way, it is what it is and there's nothing I can do about it now other than work on staying within my calories this next week and to continue to make the best choices for me as well as to up the workouts. I've been slacking and need to get back to it, if for no other reason it makes me feel fantastic and I miss those endorphins. I am definitely still trying to find that balance with all or nothing when it comes to workouts. Hoping to figure that out soon. 

Last weeks goals:
1. Track. You probably won't believe this, but I have tracked every single thing every single day this week. I went over on calories five of the seven days, but I tracked. And, to be honest, it wasn't an awful week. I mean, obviously it would be better if I hadn't gone over so many days, but the point of tracking is to track it all. And I did. 
2. Water. I drank at least 6 glasses of water 6/7 days this past week. I am getting much better about it and am feeling better too. I plan to keep going in order to make it the full 7 days a week. 
3. Clean out closet and dresser. I did not get to this goal this week but plan to soon because I have been doing a little online shopping this past week and need to clear out the old to make way for the new. I have purchased more business attire items because I want to be taken professionally. I can't keep doing the jeans and a t-shirt thing.
4. Work on training schedule. I also did not work on this either. I have looked into Jeff Galloway's training plan a little more and do plan on using this, but I need to sit down and realistically write it out so that it is on the calendar for Patrick to see so that he is aware of what days I'm going to need to be focused on training and will need extra help (mentally, emotionally, physically, etc).
5. Enjoy my birthday dinner. Definitely succeeded in this! I decided to go to Chili's and even though I was planning on splurging (slightly) and getting the margarita chicken with rice and black beans, I ended up going with the soup and salad because I was still so full from having Chipotle for lunch. It was delicious and I really enjoyed it!

Workout schedule:
March 21st - March 27th
Friday 3/21: 2-3 mile interval run completed (3.10 miles)
Saturday 3/22: 8 mile interval run completed (8.14 miles)
Sunday 3/23: minimum 1 mile interval run completed (1.05 miles), cross train completed (15 minutes stationary bike)
Monday 3/24: arm workout did not complete, 2-3 mile interval run completed (3.09 mile interval run)
Tuesday 3/25: 30 day shred did not complete, minimum 1 mile interval run completed (1.51 mile interval run)
Wednesday 3/26: arm workout did not complete, 2-3 mile interval run completed (2.52 mile interval run), Ripped in 30 completed (warm up and circuit 1)
Thursday 3/27: 30 day shred did not complete, minimum 1 mile interval run completed (1.09 mile interval run)

This weeks goals:
1. Track.
2. Water.
3. Clean out closet and dresser.
4. Make April training schedule.
5. Stick to workout schedule for coming week.

Workout schedule:
March 28th - April 3rd
Friday 3/28: arm workout, minimum 1 mile interval run
Saturday 3/29: 5 mile training run, cross training
Sunday 3/30: minimum 1 mile interval run, cross training
Monday 3/31: arm workout, 2-3 mile interval run
Tuesday 4/1: strength training DVD, minimum 1 mile interval run
Wednesday 4/2: arm workout, 2-3 mile interval run
Thursday 4/3:  strength training DVD, minimum 1 mile interval run

No comments:

Post a Comment