Saturday, March 15, 2014

Weigh In #14

Starting Weight: 189.2
Last Weeks Weight: 181.4
This Weeks Weight: 181.4



+/-: 0
Total +/-: 
 -7.8

I am a little surprised that I maintained. In a good way. I had almost a full week of not tracking and I can feel it. I am not sure what happened to make me fall off the wagon so hard as I watched it drive away leaving me behind in the dust. I'm not sure what took me so long to the wagon wasn't coming around for me, that I needed to get up, dust myself off and find the wagon. Nobody can do it for me.

It took something happening to make me decide to commit again, and to commit 100%. For a while now I've been tracking very little each day. Some days it's just my coffee, some days I track through lunch, very rarely do I track the whole day (and even then, once I complete my entry for the day I don't go back and track more if I continue eating).. Needless to say, it's no wonder I've been gaining. 

Add that to the lack of working out and it's just a combination for disaster.

But on Thursday I forgot to go in and log my coffee. I forgot to go in and log anything. One of the things I like about My Fitness Pal is that it tracks the number of days you've tracked in a row. Thursday would have been day 90. But, since I forgot to log in, yesterday was day 1. 

Last Weeks Goals:
1. Track: see above. I'm using this as a kick in the pants to start actually tracking. My goal was 365 days in a row, now it's 365 days in a row of actually tracking my food, not just logging in. It's not a difficult task.
2. Follow workout schedule: no strength training or cross training this week.
3. Do not go overboard at birthdays: we celebrated Patrick's birthday at Red Robin. I had soup & salad and ate a cupcake that I made. Isabel picked Outback Steakhouse for her birthday dinner. I had salmon & carrots. I indulged in appetizers too, but did not feel as though I over did it. Isabel's party is today. The plan is to keep myself busy so that I don't eat all the things. Pizza, pasta salad, fruit, carrots and an entire dessert table. I've got this!

Workout schedule:
March 9th - March 15th
Sunday: San Diego Half Marathon completed
Monday: streak completed
Tuesday: streak completed
Wednesday: streak completed
Thursday (Patrick's birthday): streak completed
Friday (Isabel's birthday): streak completed
Saturday (Isabel's birthday party): Hope4Kids 5K completed

Get in two strength training sessions (using any DVD I choose) and one cross training session at the gym of a minimum of 30 minutes. did not complete

This weeks goals:
1. Track
2. Follow workout schedule
3. Clean out closet of any clothes I no longer fit into or feel good in

Workout schedule:
March 16th - March 22nd
Sunday: streak
Monday: streak, strength training
Tuesday: streak
Wednesday: streak. strength training
Thursday: streak, cross training
Friday: streak
Saturday: 8 miles

Here's to a great week. I really think I can do it this week. I think I am going to be able to stick to it. I want to see results and the only way that can happen is if I work the plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment